Skin-friendly lactic acid peeling that enhances the penetration and effect of the treatment.
It loosens the keratin of the skin with disturbed turnover and enhances the penetration and effect of the subsequent treatment. It also promotes improvement of skin problems.
Dullness Pores Adult acne No downtime
- A professional prescription that is easy to use even for beginners, dispelling the images of “scary” and “difficult” that tend to be held in peeling. Achieves a high peeling effect even though it is hypoallergenic.
- A safe and secure lactic acid base that is also used in the medical field, it does not burden the skin and removes only unnecessary old keratin.
- By loosening the keratin of the skin, the penetration rate by the subsequent treatment is greatly increased. With just one treatment, you can experience one-tone bright skin and a smooth feel.
- By continuing to do so, it will improve the disorder of turnover, which is the root of all aging and skin troubles (acne, pore opening, spots, wrinkles).
- It is gentle on the skin and can be used regardless of skin type, age, gender, or season.
- With 3 easy steps of “painting”, “wiping” and “neutralization”, even beginners can use it with confidence.
If the turnover is disturbed due to the effects of aging and dryness, and the old keratin does not come off and becomes thicker, it may cause skin problems such as dullness and stiffness. By improving the root and turnover of all skin troubles with regular peeling, it promotes the production of new cells and leads to trouble-free and healthy skin.
“Lactic acid” is also used in clinics for chemical peels, and has the effect of softening and gently removing dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. Since it has a large molecular weight and acts on shallow skin, it is recommended for people with sensitive skin and those who do not like glycolic acid or salicylic acid because it is less irritating and burdensome to the skin. It also has an excellent melanin production inhibitory effect and is especially suitable for skin that is worried about dullness and blemishes. Lactic acid is one of the constituents of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) that keeps moisture in the stratum corneum, and it also promotes the production of ceramide and holds moisture in the skin.
Lactic acid, Na Lactic acid
[without] Mineral oil, alcohol (ethanol), synthetic colorants, synthetic fragrances, parabens
After washing your face, apply with a brush to the entire face in order from the thickest part of the skin. Leave it for 1 to 3 minutes (excluding around the eyes and under the nose) and gently wipe it off with a cold sponge.
* Due to the characteristics of the product, you may smell it, but there is no problem with the quality.